The Nevada Rural Water Association is a nonprofit membership organization providing water and wastewater technical assistance, and watershed protection coordination programs statewide. We reach out to offer an extensive training calendar that includes practical, hands-on training, individual instruction and mentoring, and classroom and board room training. In addition to our annual training conferences, training is offered by request at your location and on your schedule. Here are just a few examples of assistance and training we are ready to deliver:
- Using GIS for mapping and utility management
- Water and Wastewater Training / Certification Preparation
- Rate Setting Assistance
- Community Based Watershed Protection Planning
- Household Income Surveys
- Training for Board Members (multiple subjects)
- Understanding your system and its components
- Water and Wastewater Regulations Compliance
- Long-Range Capital Improvement Planning
- Water Conservation Plans
- Maintenance Management Programs
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Implementing Your Cross-Connection Control Program
- Public Outreach and Education
- Quickbooks, Excel and Office procedures
Many others available, please call!
There is no Videoconference in March – training is available at our Annual Conference at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno.
Our next videoconference is April 14th — Topic to be announced.
Locations for April 14th Video conference:
|Carson City:||Western Nevada College|
|Reno:||TMCC Redfield Campus|
|Las Vegas:||CSN Cheyenne Campus|
|Pahrump, Elko, Ely:||Great Basin College|