Routinely demonstrating that
your water meets all standards
is your obligation.
NvRWA can help your staff
to understand the workplace
requirements and guide you
to formal training.
You can call on NvRWA
to deliver training at your site.
Just fill in the training request on this site or give us a call.
NvRWA provides specialized workshops on a wide range of topics.
The Nevada Rural Water Association is your nonprofit membership organization providing water and wastewater technical assistance and watershed protection coordination programs statewide.
We reach out to offer an extensive training calendar that includes practical, hands-on training, individual instruction and mentoring, and classroom and board room training and workshops.
In addition to our annual training conferences, training is offered by request at your location and on your schedule.
Here are just a few examples of assistance and training we are ready to deliver:
• Rate Setting Assistance
• Community Based Watershed Protection Planning
• Fiscal Sustainability Plans
• Implementing Your Cross-Connection Control Program
• Public Outreach and Education
• School Programs / Career Days
• QuickBooks, Excel and Office Procedures
• Household Income Surveys
• Training for Board Members / multiple subject
• Understanding your system and its components
• Water and Wastewater Regulations Compliance
• Long-Range Capital Improvement Planning
• Water Conservation Plans
• Maintenance Management Programs
• Power Efficiency Studies
• Well Sounding Assistance
• Operation and Maintenance Manuals / Standard Operating Procedures
• Emergency Response / Recovery Planning & Tabletop Exercises
• Using GIS for mapping and utility management
• Water and Wastewater Training / Certification Preparation
Questions, Comments, Concerns, Please Get in touch.
You can even join our mailing list.
1-775-841-4222 363 Fairview Dr, Carson City, NV 89701