Thank you to all who attended the Nevada Rural Water Association 2018 Conference on March 13th – March 15th, 2018 at the Nugget Resort in Sparks, Nevada.
We hope that you found the conference informative and worthwhile.
We believe that our group of speakers provided in-depth insight. Your presence helped make this event a great success, we had over 325 attendees & 41 vendors.
Your enthusiasm and positive spirit helped make our time together both productive and fun. We wish you the best and hope that you continue to be engaged with Nevada Rural Water Association.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
- Administrative Person of the Year Award: Ana Fitzgerald, Hawthorne Utilities
- Manager of the Year Award: Matthew Martensen, Silver Springs MWC
- The Butch Smith Drinking Water Operator of the Year Award for Extraordinary Service and Dedication: Andrew Hickman, Round Hill GID
- The Wastewater Operator of the Year Award: Nathaneal Collier, Alamo Water & Sewer GID
- Operator of the Year Award: Corry Chamberlin, Silver Springs MWC
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”1″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”2″ template=”/home/nvrwa112/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/ngglegacy/view/imagebrowser-caption.php” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]